Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Get the kids involved in preparing this
Kids Fruity Sausage Curry
Youngsters not used to spicy foods, can learn to enjoy curry if you start off with a mild and fruity recipe with ingredients they enjoy.
- 1 packet SPAR pork sausages (500 g)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped or grated
- 1 small SPAR Freshline red apple, finely chopped with skin on
- 1 small SPAR Freshline pear, finely chopped with skin on
- 1 pouch ready-to-use creamy curry sauce (200 ml)
1. Dry-fry the sausages in a pan until cooked, then cut into chunks.
2. Gently fry the onion, apple and pear in the fat rendered from the sausages, cooking over medium heat until just softened.
3. Add in the curry sauce and the sausage chunks, and heat through.
4. Garnish with dhania and serve immediately.
Hints and Tips
Cocktail sausages are enjoyed by young children as a substitute for chunks from whole pork sausages