Recipe Ingredients 250g SPAR Full Fat Margarine, at room temperature 250 ml SPAR Castor Sugar
- 2 medium-size ripe SPAR Freshline bananas
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) sunflower oil
- 1 cup SPAR Cream (keep the rest for serving – you can also use normal milk)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup SPAR Oats
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup SPAR Cake Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- chilled SPAR Coconut Cream for serving
- 2-3 Tbsp toasted almonds, chopped (optional)
- SPAR Freshline Berries and SPAR Golden Syrup for serving
- Mix the bananas, oil and coconut milk well then add the salt, oats, baking powder and flour and fold through (don’t over mix).
- Oil a waffle pan with some greaseproof spray and add enough waffle mix to coat the pan – two ladles should do.
- Bake until golden brown and serve with SPAR Golden Syrup, a dollop of coconut cream, sprinkling of nuts and berries