Recipe Ingredients 250g SPAR Full Fat Margarine, at room temperature 250 ml SPAR Castor Sugar
Kids love to get involved in the kitchen. This is the perfect recipe to hone their baking skills. With any luck they’ll soon be able to whip up a batch for your birthday or even Mother’s Day
- Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 SPAR Freshline Chocolate Chip muffin
- 6 pink and white marshmallows
- 25 ml SPAR icing sugar
- 15 ml boiling water
- 1 colourful sweet such as Smarties/Astro’s/JellyTots
- Use a baller-tool or teaspoon to dig out a ball of muffin from its centre.
- Using kitchen scissors, snip 4 marshmallows (2 pink and 2 white) into a mug. Pour over boiling water from the kettle. Stir this until the marshmallows begin to melt. Microwave for 8-10 seconds on HIGH power. Stir to a smooth sauce.
- Fill the muffin cavity with some of the sauce. Pour the remainder in a pool on the serving side-plate.
- Using kitchen scissors, snip off 4 slices from each of a pink and white marshmallow; squeeze one end of each slice to form a petal shape, and position them on the muffin in an overlapping fashion like a flower.
- Place a sweet in the centre of this flower. Serve immediately.